- Department Overview
- Academic Programs
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Faculty, Staff & Facilities
- Alumni, Corporations & Partners
Missouri S&T Nuclear Engineering Development Board
The Missouri S&T Nuclear Engineering Development Board is an advisory body to the Nuclear Engineering program. It consists of representatives of nuclear industry, national laboratories, and related companies.
- Periodically reviews the NE curriculum and course offerings and makes suggestions concerning them, especially related to relevancy.
- Makes suggestions concerning recruitment and retention of students.
- Assists in the placement of graduates, coop students and summer employees.
- Reviews the research activities of the faculty and graduate students and makes recommendations for new areas or for additional funding sources.
- Periodically reviews the departmental instructional facilities, including the reactor facility and advises on additions or changes that should be made.
- Suggests ideas for raising funds for scholarships and equipment.
If you would like more information or would like to become a member of the Missouri S&T Nuclear Engineering Development Board, please contact Dr. Ayodeji Alajo.