- Department Overview
- Academic Programs
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Faculty, Staff & Facilities
- Alumni, Corporations & Partners
TOP TEN LIST
TopTen reasons why you should enroll in Nuclear Engineering at the Missouri S&T
10. High demand for Nuclear Engineers.
9. Personalized attention made possible by a low student-to-faculty ratio.
8. Significant levels of financial aid.
7. Department assistance in summer job and co-op searches.
6. Hands-on experience with the Missouri S&T Nuclear Reactor.
5. Strong student participation in national organizations.
4. Above 90% placement of graduates in either jobs or graduate school.
3. Wide variety of career choices within the nuclear industry.
2. Nuclear Engineer's starting salaries are among the highest of all engineering graduates.
And, the # 1 reason to enroll in the Nuclear Engineering at the Missouri S&T is:
Be part of an elite group that continues to play a major role in our nation's security, defense and energy needs!